Do Not Blink Or You'll Miss It
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Don't miss this opportunity!
28 Burkett Crescent is a well appointed family abode which is situated in a quiet neighbourhood, with a park just metres away with walking tracks to explore. This property is perfect if you are looking for a quality family home in a location that is centrally located to excellent shopping facilities, schooling and a major bus depot. The fully fenced corner block will be ideal should you need to lock away your caravan or boat, also allows plenty of room for the kids to kick the ball.
An easy living open planned home will suit your family perfectly as there is space for everyone, a kitchen which overlooks the back yard and services the covered entertainment area well. The bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and are of an excellent size.
- Four generous sized bedrooms with an ensuite to the master
- Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances and overlooking the backyard
- Two spacious separate living as a dining area
- Covered entertainment area perfect for your next BBQ
- Fully fenced with a huge side access big enough for the largest of caravans or boats
- Extremely close to fantastic shopping and entertainment precinct
- Major bus depot moments away
- Excellent school catchment area, as well as a short drive to great private schooling
Do not delay as this home will not be here for long.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
610m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.